Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys/Gals,
Bought my first chevrolet last week, nice car, 2008 Tacuma 2.0

Its the first time ive ever driven an automatic, so still trying to cope with not haveing to use the left leg/hand LOL its really not going to be easy XD

Im sure i will have many questions in the near future... 1st one being how the **** do i stop my left foot from trying to push a non-exsistent clutch all the time ?

Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bunny said:
Hi Guys/Gals,

Im sure i will have many questions in the near future... 1st one being how the **** do i stop my left foot from trying to push a non-exsistent clutch all the time ?

Thanks

haha

hi Bunny, when i was an apprentice technician @Audii drove an A6 2.4 auto for the first time i went flying down the by-pass went to change gear and promptly stood full force on the brake pedal almost looked llike his
lol
Edited by: bazzafranklin

·
Registered
997 Posts
bazzafranklin said:
Bunny said:
Hi Guys/Gals,

Thanks

haha

hi Bunny, when i was an apprentice technician @Audii drove an A6 2.4 auto for the first time i went flying down the by-pass went to change gear and promptly stood full force on the brake pedal almost looked llike his
lol

Did exactly the same my first time in an auto- 2.0 mkIV Cortina- that dates me doesn't it!

·
Registered
997 Posts
Also spent my first overseas holiday trying to open the door of an opel corsa rather than changing gear...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts