Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice a distinct lack of contributions to the message page, am I to take it then that nobody has any problems at the moment and all cars are running well.

Or are you all afraid to admit to a good car in case it tempts luck, and you end up with problems.

·
Registered
997 Posts
All of the above!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Well................... Om the subject of no problems, just had the Aveo 1.4lt serviced here in carmarthen. normally it lives in london, but after my fiasco with wrong oil in the epica, (in St albans) I brought it down here and my local network Q vauxhall dealers, serviced it oil. air, fuel filters inc oil, delivered back nice and clean for a mere £175, 1.3 hours @£55 + vat, about a month after they serviced my epica vcdi .

Bazza Franklin at CRESSER in redditch posted me the service items fot the epica, and gave a bit off for being a forum member. Thanks bazza.

little bonus, while i was there asked about 205/60r16's for the epica, and have accepted 4 new michelins from a new car where the customer didn't want michelins, and so i have got 4 new tyres for £65 each..

Finally With regard to the "announcement" for insurance from ADRIAN FLUX, got a quote for renewal £518, accepted a quote online from moneysupermarket,, £300.66p.

Won't be going To Flux then...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts