Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
I'm Pete, the new owner of a Matiz 1.0. I'm in my sixties and live in Dorset, UK . It's my second Matiz, having had the Daewoo 0.8 a few years ago. I also ride motorbikes, and presently have a Honda CBF600. I've had many cars and bikes over the years and do all my own repairs and servicing. I like to care for my vehicles almost as much as I enjoy driving them (which is precious little during the Coronavirus lockdown) I hope I can give and receive some useful advice and "shoot the breeze" on these forums.
Cheers Pete

·
Super Moderator
6,342 Posts
Hi Pete, Welcome to the Forum
Look forward to your participation on the forum.
For Newbies the Forum can take a bit of 'getting used to'. The following link offers some Useful/Helpful tips
and can shorten the learning curve. The important tips are to complete your full location and add your vehicle details to your Signature/Footer. This way the info automatically appears with every post and helps all readers.
Once again Welcome on board.

Link :- Helpful Guidance Using the Forum

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ed!
I'm beginning to see why you say explore first! I can't even find where to add my location or change my avatar yet. It seems to take you in circles! Will keep trying....

·
Super Moderator
6,342 Posts
Hi Pete,
Go to Black header bar and click on your purple coloured 'B'. From the drop down list select Account Settings.
You can complete Town/City in 'Location'.
To add vehicle data to Footer/Signature select 'Signature' over on the left hand side. Provide as much info as possible but especially year, variant, engine, gearbox manual/auto, mileage and history if known.
Give this a try. If still having difficulty come back to me.
Ed

·
Super Moderator
6,342 Posts
Hello Pete,
I notice you have started a new topic post in Matiz without Location & Signature being resolved. Are you still having difficulty with these two items?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Pete,
I notice you have started a new topic post in Matiz without Location & Signature being resolved. Are you still having difficulty with these two items?
Ah thanks. Yes Ed, I've managed to put in location and car details but not in the signiture section. You say click on the purple B. I can't see any purple B in the header bar and clicking on it doesn't bring anything up.. I'll keep trying !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts