Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As someone who worked in the motor trade, both in the uk, and swwitzerland for many years, and having seen both sides of how it works, a few words for chevrolet this festive season.
In spite of the appalling after sales care in Chevrolet dealerships, I still like my car, and I am fortunate that i have found a local garage, (network Q) (vauxhall) who are competent to service my cars properly, and have done so 3 times in the past 9 months. I am also lucky that through this forum i have found an interested source for supplying parts, Well done Bazza at Cresser!

however, Dear chevrolet, when it comes to my next change of vehicle, you are so far not at the top of my list.

AllBEST wishes

and Merry Christmas and happy motoring to all.

Stay safe!

Oldroverboy.

Edited by: Oldroverboy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi- oldroverboy.I'm newish to Chevrolet. Curious, who gives the best service Network Q, or the Chevrolet dealer. I bought me Captiva from a Chevrolet only dealer.
Iused to drive Toyota for 15yrs, before swapping to Chevy. They offered alot more car for the money. Still not sure of their build quality?
Eddie.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, and welcome. Vauxhall have the antara and it's a captiva in a different dress, so they can happily service it for you. Go and ask nicely and see if they will service it as network q, beware, strangely some of the vauxhall parts are more expensive, but you can get those from bazza franklin at CRESSER, redditch, who will also post them and as a forum member you'll get a good discounT.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts