Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a problem finding exhaust mountings clamps for front of exhaust system they are the horse shoe shaped ones and the rubbers are worn out making the exhaust shake under acceleration anyone any idea where they can be found in the u.k local vauxhall dealer is either not interested or does not have a clue what the car is !

·
Super Moderator
7,390 Posts
Robo, You will simply have to do what all Chevrolet owners have to do now and that is use your fingers to shop online.
You may well have to 'think outside the box'. The Orlando shares its build platform with the Zafira so you could look up parts for Zafira which may well be appropriate.
Have you been to your local 'professional' exhaust dealer? They normally carry a vast range of brackets, hangers, rubbers etc.
You can try Clampco Exhaust

Helpful reminder that your vehicle details can be placed in the designated location of the Forum. You dont tell us the year - remember that during the lifetime of many models there can be slightly different 'builds' of the same vehicle and you very often have to complete this information when you complete an online product search. We shouldnt have to guess.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am simply annoyed with Chevrolet. They keep directing call to Vauxhall who Does not even work with Chevrolet anymore. I have been looking for a bloody part and had to wait for weeks until I found one through facebook. I personally feel helpless to be honest.

·
Super Moderator
7,390 Posts
Man war,
Your frustration is shared by most Chevrolet owners. See also my post #6 on the following link:-

If you are going to contribute effectively to this Forum would you kindly complete your Sign-Up.
You have omitted completing your vehicle details and World location (the forum system believes you may be in UK?). These sections are part of the sign-up process which you left blank.

Helpful guidance on using the Forum and completing Sign-up can be read on the following link :-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts