Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I have a 2012 Orlando, lovely car despite the usually 82/84 errors, recently my parking assist stopped working, when selecting reverse it beeps, the parking assist light come on nothing else, I have checked the sensors and there appears to be no power to them. Any advise on were to look appricated, I have checked sensors and loom at rear all looks good there, but have no info on fuses, relays or position of control unit, The car had a new clutch a couple of months ago and had a tow bar fitted from new.

·
Registered
Orlando LTZ VCDI Auto
2 Posts
Hi J,
did you ever get your parking sensor issue sorted? I've just had the same problem with my 2012 LTZ Auto 2.0 Diesel. No info in the handbook about fuses etc

·
Super Moderator
7,658 Posts
Gerry, Sadly this is the frustration of this Forum; so few questioners ever post the closure conclusions.
Generally speaking failure of reversing sensors is often moisture penetration or connector corrosion. The Captiva Forum has much more in the way of discussions and it may be worthwhile using the Advanced Search function to find those discussions which may offer you some guidance.

·
Registered
Orlando LTZ VCDI Auto
2 Posts
Thanks Ed, I have fault 136 come up on the info screen which seems to be an earthing issue, so I'll try that line.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts