Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Chevrolet Orlando LTZ VCDi 2.0L Diesel 2013
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i recently had an issue with the engine vibrating so got the garage to take a look. I dont think they wanted to do the job as they kept putting it off. They diagnosed it as the flywheel but said they wouldnt be able to do it gor a couple of weeks. I cant wait that long so asked my brother to take a look. He changed the fly wheel and clutch but after taking it on a test run he said its still vibrating. So he looked at the the crankshaft pulley and its knackered. Ive rung round all the dealers and scrapyards but cant get a replacement. Any of ypu guys needed to source one and where did you get it from?

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
Is your vehicle a J309 build? Is the diameter (external) 145mm with number of ribs 6 ? Probably part 55565300.
There are no 'dealers' now so how did you try them??
It took me just over three minutes to find online.
The internet is your friend. Not difficult.

Dont forget to complete your Sign-Up. You left your World location and model data sections blank on Sign-Up. Helpful info on following link:-
Helpful Guidance Using the Forum

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is your vehicle a J309 build? Is the diameter (external) 145mm with number of ribs 6 ? Probably part 55565300.
There are no 'dealers' now so how did you try them??
It took me just over three minutes to find online.
The internet is your friend. Not difficult.

Dont forget to complete your Sign-Up. You left your World location and model data sections blank on Sign-Up. Helpful info on following link:-
Helpful Guidance Using the Forum

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, I phoned vauxhall dealers as they were the ones who had a deal with chevrolet. The OEM number is 25182193. Ive been searching online but nobody has them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi, i recently had an issue with the engine vibrating so got the garage to take a look. I dont think they wanted to do the job as they kept putting it off. They diagnosed it as the flywheel but said they wouldnt be able to do it gor a couple of weeks. I cant wait that long so asked my brother to take a look. He changed the fly wheel and clutch but after taking it on a test run he said its still vibrating. So he looked at the the crankshaft pulley and its knackered. Ive rung round all the dealers and scrapyards but cant get a replacement. Any of ypu guys needed to source one and where did you get it from?
I have had the same diagnosis as in new flywheel this is interesting that it's the crankshaft pulley.

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
Hi, I phoned vauxhall dealers as they were the ones who had a deal with chevrolet. The OEM number is 25182193. Ive been searching online but nobody has them.
Bealy, The OEM part number you have quoted I have traced as applicable for Vauxhall Antara 22D engine ........ are you sure this suits your Orlando?

The situation with Vauxhall was that 'some' Vauxhall dealers were happy to service certain Chevrolet models where models such as the Captiva & Antara were sister vehicles mechanically, simply in a different body. To my knowledge there was never any 'deal' between Chevrolet and Vauxhall and to the contrary some GM Vauxhall dealerships were openly hostile to Chevrolet opening up the UK market with separate Chevrolet dealerships.
Since Chevrolets withdrawal from the UK/European markets in 2015 parts have become increasingly difficult to source despite Chevrolet making a supportive undertaking in a written document to ensure parts would remain available for ten years ie 2025.
You now need to be mindful that in turn Vauxhall was SOLD to Groupe PSA in 2017 who clearly have 'other fish to fry' in promoting 'their brands' and the stance within what you and I knew as Vauxhall has dramatically shifted. Most Vauxhall dealerships have altered dramatically, which does not embrace offering Chevrolet support or parts. Put simply, Chevrolet Owners in the UK (where I believe you are located) have been hung out to dry. You'll simply have to scour the Internet or breakers yards for parts.

I'll remind you again that it assists Forum readers as well as yourself if you complete your Sign-Up information ie World location and vehicle data in the sections allocated which you left blank in your original Sign-Up. How to do his is explained in the following link:-

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have had the same diagnosis as in new flywheel this is interesting that it's the crankshaft pulley.
It was both. I replaced fly wheel and gearbox and now have to do the crankshaft pulley. Im going to have to order a pulley from Korea 🇰🇷

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This the pulley that came off and it has the part number on

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
Bealy, Although the model is a Captiva in the following link, it might be a link for you to follow up as there is a potential source of Chevrolet parts mentioned in post #3

1 - 12 of 12 Posts