Chevrolet Owners Club banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Chevrolet Orlando LTZ 2.0 163cv Automatic transmission
5 Posts
Hello again, I already have my car again. I was driving the car and it looked fixed. But there are some issues. The car runs ok on the highway, from 1 to 6 all the gears engage well. The problems is when the car is hot. When the car is hot, specially in the city, there are some problems with the first gear and the reverse. The gears (1st and reverse) slip for a couple of seconds and then the car moves forward with a knock. Since then, the icon of the engine appeared on the display , so there must be some issues on the gearbox again. This can be a problem for parking between cars because I cannot control the car properly with those pulls. I will leave the car on the garage and hope they can fix it. The car runs very well , the gears are smooth except sometimes with the first gear and the reverse.
I am going to continue testing the car today ...
I will give keep you informed about the news.

·
Super Moderator
7,390 Posts
Javichanche, As you mention the problem is when the vehicle is 'hot', I'm wondering if the gearbox oil cooler has some sort of restriction or damage. Check to see if the flow/return pipes have damage such as being squashed, twisted. Maybe the cooler has 'deposits' in it restricting flow.
I'm making an assumption that the correct fluid has been used.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts