Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 Orlando 1.8 petrol and the exhaust is blowing at the flexi pipe. I have tried large and small exhaust suppliers and the only place that has anything suitable is a Vauxhall main dealer but the price is horrendous. Please can you let me know where I can get the Flexi, Mid, and Rear sections of the exhaust from? Really appreciate your help.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Neil,
In your world, what is "horrendous"? We have had similar questions before, please give us something to work with.
As an aside, there are a number of petrol Orlando's working as taxis in Birmingham, LPG converted of course, so they must be maintainable.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your very prompt reply, and the taxi anecdote is encouraging. The Vauxhall dealer I spoke with quoted approx £500 for the flexi, and a further £700 each for the mid and rear sections. Therefore a combined price for a near complete system of £1900, and then I was told that excluded various fixings. On top of that would be VAT and labour. I have tried to source parts from national and independent exhaust fitters, online stores, and all have drawn a blank.

·
Super Moderator
7,112 Posts
Neil C, I went online and found complete system for you vehicle in Germany (brand new) £710 +/- with shipping £25.
I also found a number of UK exhaust fabricators exhaust fabrication uk - Google Search

As you didnt complete your Town/City location in your Sign-Up members have no way of directing you to a local fabricator. There have also been previous posts in this Forum in respect of exhaust fabrication.
Many exhaust 'dealers' with tube bending capabilities can build systems. Flexible sections are widely listed on the internet. I'm possibly not convinced you have explored enough. The Vauxhall Zarira is built on the same base platform so this could be a direction to explore.
Have a chat with [email protected]

As a new Forum member the following link will assist you find your way around the Forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Neil C, I went online and found complete system for you vehicle in Germany (brand new) £710 +/- with shipping £25.
I also found a number of UK exhaust fabricators exhaust fabrication uk - Google Search

As you didnt complete your Town/City location in your Sign-Up members have no way of directing you to a local fabricator. There have also been previous posts in this Forum in respect of exhaust fabrication.
Many exhaust 'dealers' with tube bending capabilities can build systems. Flexible sections are widely listed on the internet. I'm possibly not convinced you have explored enough. The Vauxhall Zarira is built on the same base platform so this could be a direction to explore.
Have a chat with [email protected]

As a new Forum member the following link will assist you find your way around the Forum.
That's great news! Please would you send me the link to the complete system you found in Germany.

·
Super Moderator
7,112 Posts
Neil, This seems to be a case of lead the horse to water but cant make it drink.
It is within your capabilities to use the internet the same way as I quickly did.
Try typing into your Search engine Chevrolet Orlando 2011 1.8 Exhaust System Friedrich and explore that. There are other routes such as trying 'euspares', 'musterbild exhausts'.

·
Registered
Chevrolet Orlando, 1.8 104kW LPG 2012
10 Posts
OEM 95511503 should fit, if flexi is your problem. Look at probably the same discussion here:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts