I am still working on it, there are quite a few things i'd like to do...yet the budget & time only allow me to do "so much".
I hated this car in the beginning...now i am learning to "love" it for its practicality, space & potential.
We bought it because we were in need of a vehicle with 7 seats & i wasnt gonna drive a van 😅🤣.
Here are fewthings i do not like about the Captiva:
- Wind noise at highspeeds,
- it is rather slow/accelaration (but i can live with that),
- aftermarket parts are almost non-existent.
What i love about it:
- 7 seats 😎😍🥳,
- Somewhat dynamic, masculine looks
- Did i mention how spacious it is ? Spacious but not Huuuge enough to make city commute dreadful.
These are things i will or would like to upgrade/do in time:
- Rear seat entertainment system/screens
- Paint the outter plastic trim in the same color as the vehicle
- Wider tires
- Perhaps a raceship & pedaltune ( i am kind of skeptical about this one)
- Upgrade the Radiohead/Navi to a more refined one (Tesla optic)
- Tint on the windows
- Install ambient lights on all 4 doors
- Retrofit Headlights
I hope You enjoyed this post as much as i have putting it together.
Keep rolling !!