Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Chevrolet Captiva 2012 Diesel SUV2.2 D 4WD AWD -- C100,C1402231cc 135KW 184HP LNQ
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just got a 2012 Captivia it 2.2 184bhp automatic diesel but i can not find an owners manual on the web and also Chevrolet uk and i need one to work out what everything is is there anyone that can help

·
Super Moderator
7,463 Posts
I have just got a 2012 Captivia it 2.2 184bhp automatic diesel but i can not find an owners manual on the web and also Chevrolet uk and i need one to work out what everything is is there anyone that can help
I provided a link for Owners Handbooks previously. Here is the link :-

·
Registered
Chevrolet Captiva 2012 Diesel SUV2.2 D 4WD AWD -- C100,C1402231cc 135KW 184HP LNQ
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that have now got the manual and found a problem the parking assist light is staying so i will have to visit the dealer hopefully it will not cost a fortune

·
Super Moderator
7,463 Posts
Zach, There are no Chevrolet dealers now in UK/Europe so do make sure your 'dealer' is competent in working on your vehicle.

May I remind you that you 'missed' completing your Location and vehicle details sections in your original Sign-Up.
Helpful info for new Forum Members on the following link:-

·
Super Moderator
7,463 Posts
It was not clear whether you purchased from a dealer or if this was via a private sale.
If you purchased from a dealer then there should have been a basic period of warranty at least. In which case this shouldnt cost you anything.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi ed i am quite lucky because my local vauxhal dealer will be able to get parts from Yeomans in Worthing the only problem is they dont do mail order to the public but for me its only about 30 miles round trip

1 - 6 of 6 Posts