Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we all upload a picture to show what people have done to bling up the motors and then possibly links where to get the kit from as I have seen some nice stuff around but no idea where to get it from I have seen 22" rangerover sport fitted to a lowered captiva with clour coded wheel arches and it looked "mint"

·
Registered
63 Posts
All ready posted it once, but here you go, After market HID's from ebay, really simple to fit (45mins)

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have just "blinged" mine up with mud flaps, but you dont want a picture of that do you?

·
Registered
22 Posts
20" Irmscher Alloys, Sidesteps, Chrome bits and tints......

And one that was for sale at the local dealers a while ago. silver colour coded bumpers and 20" anthracite alloys.....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Arshad, have you got a full tint in your cap which includes the drivers side? Im just wondering because I want to have mine done the same as well but only thinking of legality. Cheers!

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have my front two windows tinted but only the lightest tint you can get it stops that big contrast between the back and front windows yet you can still see a difference enough to help being stopped. Its still a risk in that ifyou add together the light tint and the original tint of the windows that it takes you over the light reduction limit. [more police cars are starting to carry light meters].

·
Registered
997 Posts
Nice job Arshad, clearly blinged up, but subtle enough to be just fine. Not sure about the silver with the anthracite wheels though...

·
Registered
22 Posts
iceman said:
Hi Arshad, have you got a full tint in your cap which includes the drivers side? Im just wondering because I want to have mine done the same as well but only thinking of legality. Cheers!

Iceman, Similar to BigAl Irequested the darkest legal tint on the front two doors. Although it seems pretty dark when looking from the outside, the view from inside is not much darker than standard.

Still not sure if they are legal though as they have never been light tested.

·
Registered
997 Posts
They need to be hosted on the web- I use photobucket- then just use the imbeding codes on photobucket to link to the photo, by clicking the insert image icon on the main reply window- can't do it using quick reply.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IF ANYBODY WANTS TO BUY SOME BITS OFF ME PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AS DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES THE CAR WILL BE GOING
I HAVE 18" WHEELS DONE IN FACTORY BLACK WILL SWAP FOR YOUR 18" ONES IN SILVER AND £150
HEADLIGHT COVERS £30
BUG GUARD £30
WINDOW SIDE VENTS £20
ROOF BARS NEVER USED £20
TINTED REAR LIGHTS WILL SWAP PLUS £10
ORIGINAL IRMSHER STEPS £150
THIS CAR IS ON A 60 REG
ALSO A REMAP BOX £50 GREAT FOR TOWING
ALL IN ALL A BEAST

·
Registered
997 Posts
What is your exhaust- is it just bigger trims or something more radical?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Just took two quick pics this morning before I went off to work

Will be getting the HID kit and chipping soon...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts