Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have put the passenger air bag on, but centre showing what air bag is on or off, it switches to on for a second then shows it's off, the mode shows red air bag, but not flashing, 2010 spark, any ideas, thanks

·
Super Moderator
7,466 Posts
Recheck the switch ie turn it on/off two or three times in case contact surfaces are slightly corroded.

Question: you say you are referring to a 2010 Spark yet your Sign-Up vehicle data states 2013. Do you have two Spark vehicles?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Recheck the switch ie turn it on/off two or three times in case contact surfaces are slightly corroded.

Question: you say you are referring to a 2010 Spark yet your Sign-Up vehicle data states 2013. Do you have two Spark vehicles?
I sold that one, i am a retired panel beater and buy now and again a damaged car, i bought this 2010 with only 6000 miles on the clock, might keep this as it's like a new car, and sell my hyandiaii40,

·
Super Moderator
7,466 Posts
Updating your vehicle detail in your Signature footer is worthwhile doing so as to avoid future confusion.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Updating your vehicle detail in your Signature footer is worthwhile doing so as to avoid future confusion.
I found out what the problem was, when i stripped down the front including the slam panel, i unplugged all the electrical switches, while the panels are off i plugged in the the wire to the sensor under the bonnet lock, and the air bag light has gone off and the the light in the centre dash shows passenger air bag is on, the only problem i have is i have is i can't find where the wire going to the aircon goes, as you look at the panel, it hangs down from the left under the top of the panel, should have marked it, do you have a diagram of that section?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts