Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have an epica and been having a problem for a while and unable to find any information on it.

My power mirrors and windows don't work expect the drivers side power window only. All other windows don't work on the main or other door switches and the mirror don't work either, I've tried a new relay and checked all the fuses is there something I've missed or hiding?

Thanks

·
Registered
380 Posts
Dave, surely your car is still under warranty?
Mine had drivers side mirror not adjusting, mirror was replaced under warranty, but also the switch as that had "burnt out" according to the technician, and also informed me of some cars with indicator repeaters in the mirrors having problems especially those with power mirrors. Check if it is under warranty and get dealer advice as there are not many of these cars around. sadly spares are expensive! Had a few early problems with mine, but ok for now, touch wood!

Also, as my prevoius post check for oil leaks in pipe from oil filter housing to oil cooler, clips used can cut into pipe, causing it to split, agin should be warranty.

Where are you?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts