Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been offered a service plan by main dealers pentagon of Barnsley[who have been quite good by me]. It comprises of 34 monthly payments of £15.07 for that I get the next 3 yearly main dealer services [of which those services include a timing belt change and a hydraulics fluid change]. Also half price £25 Mot's, 10% discount on any repairs parts and labour [if I decide to have the work done by the garage],free courtesy car or collection and delivery service, free valet after a service or any other work done by them, free puncture repairs where possible, free car health checks. Now I don't think that's bad for main dealer stamped in the book maintenance with no big bills,so I have signed up for it.

·
Registered
997 Posts
The service interval is 10K and the timing belt is not due until 72K- I would check the small print. Even at that, 3 main dealer services for 500 odd quid is probably no bad thing- just check as there will be a 3 year or whatever miles limit on the service plan- make sure you know what they're selling you.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The plan I have signed up to is worked out for my car, Its 3 one yearly services with half price MOT , and the timing belt is down for replace every 5 years or 100,000 miles which ever comes first, don't think its bad especially with the payments spread out at £15 per month interest free.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts