Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I got my Captive LTZ almost a year ago, and have had loads of computer trouble since!
My car has spent loads of time at the garage being 'fixed', but just returns with the same problems!!
In the winter, when I turn the engin over the computer freezes & sometimes takes hours to work again!!
The clock keeps loosing time (about 4/5 minutes every week)
I can't get my ipod to work
The MP3's on my SD card need selecting separately, it will not play through the whole folded!
The screen often change from trip to menu when I turn the engin over, & when I'm driving!
My break squeak!!
An now to finish it off, I have rust on my tail gate!!
They have replaced the camera believing that that was the problem, but it is no better!!
Has anyone else had problems with any of these??
And do your iPods work (they have since told me that iPods may not work, which is not what I was told when we purchased the car)!!
They have my car again next week, & I've said that I can leave it there for a week to get it all fixed, but I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall!!
Any advice/information will be greatly appreciated!
Regards
Janice!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
rust on tailgatehas been reported on here,yes. Should be covered under warranty. Sounds like you have fundamental problems with your computer system. Can they replace it? This should all be covered under warranty surely. Get on to Chevrolet UK

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Nick,
You've come to the same conclusion as me!!
I've contacted the UK office, and the garage have done too!! I think that they just don't want to replace the whole system!! If it was a TV, laptop etc I would have returned it & asked for my money back by now!! But i do not know where I stand with the car!!
Let hope I get it fixed next week!!
Thanks for replying!
Regards,
Janice

1 - 3 of 3 Posts