Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi does anybody know if the auto gearbox and manual gearbox use the same propshaft on a 2010 2.0 vcdi ltz

·
Super Moderator
6,875 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,875 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi all on my previous post I asked about propshaft and if you could fit one from an auto onto a manual pleased to say you can they are exactly the same got mine off a Vauxhall antara again exactly the same thanks all

·
Super Moderator
6,875 Posts
Hi Brain1312, Welcome to the Forum. Your response supports Paul b experience that this is a good reliable provider.

As a new forum member the following link has helpful tips for using the Forum. Is your world Location (Ukraine?) and vehicle details?

·
Super Moderator
6,875 Posts
@booper Your message would be better in English
Booper,
Also, please complete World Location (Sign-Up left blank) and provide details of your vehicle ie model variant, year, engine, mileage, etc

·
Super Moderator
6,875 Posts
@booper Your message would be better in English
Victor, I notice that member Brian 1312 and Booper share the same flag location and have 'coincidentally' been posted under he same Topic.
The translation says 'I can recommend this site, I recently bought a cardan (?) myself, delivery is fast and the price is low'
Something doesnt sit well with me. I'll leave Boopers post for 24/48 hours for an English response and then I'll delete it if no follow up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts