Chevrolet Owners Club banner

Radio locked problem

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Aussie Ed 
#1 ·
Hi all. I have a 2012 Aveo. I recently had the battery changed and since then the radio has been locked. There is nothing in the user manual regarding this. There is no code in the paperwork either. I have tried holding the on button sd per Google but ... nothing happened. Can anyone help me to solve this problem please
Car Radio Satellite radio Vehicle Motor vehicle
Car Radio Satellite radio Vehicle Motor vehicle

See less See more
Discussion starter · #4 ·
The Forum has previous discussions on this. The Advanced Search function includes the following entry.
"Press the "Hour" button until the first two digits of the code appear on the display. Press the "Minute" button until the last two digits of the code appear on the display. Press the "AM/FM" button to confirm the code input. Press the power button to finish to its normal operating state."

Helpful Info on using the Forum, the Advanced Search function, and how to complete your Sign-Up ie World location (believed to be UK by the Forum system) and enter vehicle details in the section designated, is explained in the following link :- Helpful Guidance Using the Forum
Hi thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I don't have hour/minute buttons. Are you able to view my photo? Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.