Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have one of the above and it's great, but since I have had it there has been a problem with the reversing camera. Works in the dark and low light, but not in bright sunshine and when it's very bright, the image does become apparent if I am very close to something, but it is not really usable, just completely 'whited out'. I've recently had a bit of body work done and the garage had a look and they say that the camera needs replacing. I've looked online and there are loads of after market ones, most seem to be the ones that replace the reversing light lens and I just don't know if they would be a easy fit or indeed it I would have to leave the faulty camera in situ or get a blank plate etc. Does anyone know if there is a direct replacement that could be just swapped and plugged in at the camera end, rather than having to completely rewire everything?

·
Super Moderator
6,531 Posts
Corbeer, There are numerous previous discussions of this topic which you can access using the Forum Back Index Search Tool. You will probably find the answer and more by reading the very extensive previous discussions without the need for duplicating it all.
I've done a short direct link here for you;- Search results for query: reversing camera

As you appear to not be familiar with the forum structure I've also attached a link with Helpful tips and guidance on how to use the Forum :- Helpful Guidance Using the Forum

1 - 2 of 2 Posts