Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I have a problem with my rear suspension (passenger side). I have been told that it is broken ans leaking oil, and that it must be replaced. My local garage is requesting a lot of money for the part and I am trying to find one online. As my country is not an English spoken one (obviously), my problem is that I do not know the correct terminology or/and part number. From specs I got "Multi Link, Level Ride with Twin Tube Gas Pressure Strut", which is not veru helpfull. I also user Suspension, strut and shock absorver. Any can tell me what ecactly should I be looking for? Any suggestion where should I look? Anyone having an idea of what the part number is? The car if of year 2007

Thank you all.

Edited by: MichelK
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.