Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'Product Safety Recall' received today re: ABS module may be subject to sticking. Those affected will be aware of the detail. I wonder if this recall has been applied accross the Chevrolet range or just a few in the 2009 Matiz models? The latter I gather. Anybody had any odd experiences with brakes?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was gratified to learn that my local Vauxhall dealer [Thurlbys], from whom I bought the vehicle, has arranged a transporter to take several Matizs' to the nearest Chevrolet dealer at Whaplode for the required attention. This is a good gesture and relieves me of travelling there myself with a considerable wait (3-hours is indicated in the Chevrolet communication). Good to be able to praise services like that. Just hope it goes well now!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Sandra-
Hope you found an improvement in the brake travel- seems better on my 2008/9 since attention on the recall.

·
Registered
16 Posts
hi yes took mine down for the recall mine didn't need doing a mess up by chevrolet but they gave it a free health check and clean,but my brakes are still the same glad yours are better now thanks sandra

1 - 6 of 6 Posts