Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everyone, this is my first post so be patient with me. I have recently purchased a captiva ltxbest car ever and I want to spicy up a little bit. I have already installed 20'' Irmscher alloys wheels and Irmscher side bars change my rear lights and installed new 7''radio navigator and some other minor things.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
To the point now, I have order superchips bluefin to remap my ecu for more performance it should arrive in a few days and now I am little bit scare, is it safe has anyone else remap the ecu with this company or even with different company and what is your opinions,thanks.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi Panick_MG
Have just booked my LTZ in for remapping by my local Vauxhall agent, who will use the Superchips kit. Having described the Bluefin system to me, they then came back and said that the Bluefin hand held programmer was not available for the Captiva - it would be remapped, but "unmapping" by me would not be possible as originally described.

Did you get your Bluefin system with its handheld remote? If so, is it good? Next Friday is Map day..........

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi there i have order the bluefin system and paid the all amount and after 2 weeks they refund me back the money and said to me that the only support we have for my car is remap the ecu so i cancel the deal.thanks

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi All, Have received a reply from Superchips who say thet they do not supply the Bluefin system because "of the nature of the vehicle's engine management software and how it communicates with our programming tool." hence thedealer needs the car to reprogram the ecu.

Thanks for all your replies

1 - 6 of 6 Posts