Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, was wondering if anyone has had a problem with the reversing camera coming on while driving forward. I have a 2010 captiva LTZ and just recently my reversing camera has been coming on and staying on when I'm driving, the reversing lights come on too. If I stop in traffic and put it into reverse then out again the screen goes back to normal, but within a few minutes the camera comes back on. I've tried pushing the buttons on the front of the console but nothing happens. It's a bit annoying as I can't use my sat Nav or any of the touch screen options when the camera is on. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

·
Super Moderator
7,390 Posts
Leslie Neilsen (Airplane) has nothing to do with it surely !!
As you say probably the reverse switch.

·
Super Moderator
7,390 Posts
How many squares to make a chequer. I would say minimum of four or does that need checking?

·
Registered
238 Posts
It is on the passenger side, screwed into the gearbox housing, with two wires attached. Possibly accessible from the NS wheel arch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks guys. Can you tell me where the switch is, I don't really know that much about cars
Hi There
I have the same issue as you with exactly the same car 2010 LTZ. Did you manage to get to the bottom of this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
7,390 Posts
Higgojo, You might not get a reply from the OP because Ebunny appears to have moved on from this Forum as his ID no longer registers.
I can only suggest that you approach the basics first and check all wires and connections to the reverse switch and/or check the switch is functioning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts