Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Chevy Spark M300
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my 2013 Spark needs new roll bar bushes but I can't find any parts stockists that supplies them, has any one got any idea where I could get them.

·
Super Moderator
6,995 Posts
Hi my 2013 Spark needs new roll bar bushes but I can't find any parts stockists that supplies them, has any one got any idea where I could get them.
Marco, Where have you looked?
Which vehicle build - guessing M300 ?? Remember that the Matiz was the predecessor to the Spark so some Matiz parts may suit.
Possibilities here:- Rollbar bushes for 2013 Spark - Google Search

The Forum system believes you to be in UK (your World location was left blank in Sign-Up). Helpful Guidance on using the Forum in the following link :- Helpful Guidance Using the Forum

We have some very knowledgeable Spark Owners/Members, I'm sure they will respond soon.

·
Registered
2013 Chevy Spark M300
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ed
Yes it is the M300, That is the search I have used but none of them seem to be for a Spark and if I input the car details it just returns a result for the links bars. Pic attached.
I rang some motor factors but they cannot find a listing for the bushes on their systems either.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,995 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Chevy Spark M300
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Ed
It is the bar bushes as shown in your attachment a DType bush.

·
Super Moderator
6,995 Posts
Hi Ed
It is the bar bushes as shown in your attachment a DType bush.

Okay, as you've now got a lead follow it through. Try typing Moog bushes into your Search engine.

Reminder : Please Complete your sign-Up location and full vehicle details as mentioned in the Guidelines in post #2

·
Registered
2013 Chevy Spark M300
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Ed
I have tried Moog but they don't have them for the Spark.:(

·
Super Moderator
6,995 Posts
What diameter is your Roll bar 21 or 23 mm or something else? You've got to think 'outside the box'. We cant hold your hand for your 'shopping'.
Re-read my post #2 where I mentioned that the Spark was the 're-born' Matiz. So, think about it...... If they used the same diameter roll bar on the Spark as the Matiz (21mm) then these are available online from Energised Customs Powerflex. Think. think, Search, Search.
Forum Member Scouse-Mafia posted a link a year or two ago on a supplier of Chevrolet parts. Use the Forum Advanced Search tool.

·
Super Moderator
6,995 Posts
Well done Marco. They had to be out there somewhere, just a matter of finding them. It's shame the supplier is the other side of the 'Pond' and still referenced in inches.
This is a site which may be useful for other Forum Members in the future.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts