Chevrolet Owners Club banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought a new Captiva LTZ auto diesel in 2011 (61 Plate)
The Sat Nav multimedia screen started to take a long time to display eventually it remained blank (A
common fault). The unit was replaced a couple of months ago:
Software version:V2.0-Build130620
Map data version:V2.0-Build130615

System Information:
H/W 0.24CDaE
S/W 2.03S
O/S 2.02
GPS 1.02
The unit appears to work perfectly now.

Apparently another common fault is injector number 4 failing it sounds really bad when it fails apparently the same injector is used on some Mercedes models.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello, gentlemen, where or from where I could download the updates, the one below. My captivas 2009 year ...

Software version:V2.0-Build130620 Map data version:V2.0-Build130615 System Information: H/W 0.24CDaE S/W 2.03S O/S 2.02 GPS 1.02

·
Super Moderator
6,531 Posts
RaFi, Why do you assume the data given by UK member Sparcap six years ago for his Series 2 Captiva is going to solve your Series 1 unit which if I am correct is a different unit build anyway??

All such update data here in the UK and Western Europe was only ever available from the designated dealers and strictly installed by them. They have now all gone with the withdrawal of GM from UK/Western Europe. The other thing to note is that the firm 'Here' who were the suppliers of the road mapping data had their contract discontinued by GM five years ago so no up to date Road mapping is available even if you get the unit working!

Sign-Up location missing. (again/still). It is for the very reason of your location and vehicle data be added as I have advised you before in your other posts. If you do that, your and your vehicles info 'follows you' where ever you post.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello, buddy, I added the location loom Poland, I filled out the profile, I don't know why there is no visible ... And I wrote about the update and I'm still looking for this update for 2013 ... Maybe someone will share it with me one day and I will be happy ...

21 - 24 of 24 Posts