Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,453 Posts
Bazza, Maintenance II schedule seldom less than £200 (depends upon the service agents hourly rate).To answer your second question, replace brake fluid is a requirement under the service schedule item 12 (maintenance listing starts on page 297 in hand book). If you dont have this done you will compromise the vehicle warranty which will be the 'opt out' for Chevrolet if any warranty issue arises.
You dont state mileage but your part of the country is somewhat more rugged than (say) the flatter areas of East Anglia and brake use for you may be that much more demanding.
The question really is answered in your hand-book.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Save yourself £20 by going to myChevrolet and entering your vehicle details - it will give you a discount on your servicing at an approved dealer / service centre.If you've already done that consider using a good independent who will service it i.a.w Chevrolet's service schedule and at the same time I would expect to be cheaper than the dealer.
Our Trax first service was done at Sherwoods Darlington and was £140 after the discount was applied. All that for an oil change and a software update which altered the windscreen wash wipe function and fix a few little niggles on myLink.
By the time the next service is due Chevrolet will have ended the association with Europe (so to speak) and I wonder if it will really be worth visiting the main dealer (that was) or alternatively get the service done by a trusted local garage ensuring the old service light / oil life indicator is reset.

·
Super Moderator
6,453 Posts
Remember that TeeJays price was cost for first service where as yours will be more for second service which includes additional items.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
TeeJay said:
By the time the next service is due Chevrolet will have ended the association with Europe (so to speak) and I wonder if it will really be worth visiting the main dealer (that was) or alternatively get the service done by a trusted local garage ensuring the old service light / oil life indicator is reset.
All 3 year and 5 year warranties will be honoured at any GM dealer from 01.01.2016. Confirmed by my dealer, Chevrolet Edinburgh, who are the only few dealers that will be selling Chevrolet in 2017 onwards, i.e the Camaro and Corvette. Such as dealer is right next door to a Rolls Royce and Aston Martin Dealer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts