Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you boys after a full size spare seeing as GM think they are an optional extra!!

I have 4 standard 14" wheels c/w centre caps. They are fitted with continental tyres and have done only 5k.

These fit your car whatever size of wheels you have fitted as the rolling radius's are all the same.

I'm looking for £30 each for them, or £100 for the lot.

Drop us a line if you are interested.

Cheers!
Mike

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi Mike, Would of been, but managed to get one from the dealer for a reasonable price as they had done the same with regard to upgrading the wheels to alloys. They had loads of 13" and 14" in stock. just need to buy my tool kit now!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get yourself a toolkit box from a vw polo or seat ibiza - they drop straight into the wheel, and usually have the nut which secures throught the box and holds the spare wheel in place.

I picked one up c/w all tools for a tenner unused RESULT!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Forgot to say you will have to change the wheel brace as they are 17mm whilst the spark is 19mm.
You can pick up an extendable one for around 4 quid.

Also, there is room in the box for the gunk and compressor should you wish to keep it.

The jack and everything else that comes in the box are fine - just replace the towing eye with your existing one.

·
Registered
66 Posts
vehicle came without the pump or gunk. i suspect someone half inched it from the boot at some point. the pumps retail at £80 plus the dreaded.

·
Registered
66 Posts
hence it was cheaper to buy a spare wheel + aI prefer the idea of that in the boot than the can of gunk!!

how did the ebay auction go?

·
Registered
1 Posts
mike
sent you an email requesting location, im in bolton, rang the mobile got told to ring rebecca?
left a message, no reply to email, no reply to message
i have just bought the entry level spark with 13 inch wheels,

magusrelax/eddy

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry m8 - I work up in the hills all day and can't get a signal!

If you are still after a wheel ring me after 18:00, or send me a text and i'll ring you when i am back in range.

Only 2 left if anybody else is after one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Reduced to clear - If you want one they are now £25 each - the tyres alone are worth more than that!!

Two left
Cheers!

Mike

·
Registered
66 Posts
Woud agree a bargain to anyone that has not got one, or is driving an LS
Paid £30 + VAT at local dealer as he had a load left where they had swapped to alloy wheels.

One of these plus the tool kit means you can ditch the awful pump and can of gunk combo!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts