Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just wondering if anyone has brought a spare wheel carrier kit for Chevrolet Orlando 2011 2.0 Diesel 馃.

Super Moderator
Hi just wondering if anyone has brought [BOUGHT] a spare wheel carrier kit for Chevrolet Orlando 2011 2.0 Diesel 馃.

Olly, The Forum Back Index has dozens upon dozens of posts / discussion concerning the carrier and spare wheel. You dont actually say so but I'm assuming you mean you want to locate one.
It appears to be rarer than hens teeth.
I did provide you with the link on Guidance how to use the Forum when you joined a month ago.
The link you need to read is here:-

Guidance on using the Forum can be read here:- (open the link fully to read it all)
Helpful Guidance Using the Forum

GM Parts Giant in the USA lists it on internet (will ship by FedEx) . It is possible eBay or Amazon may have one listed from a vehicle being broken for spares. If you search long enough you may find one. Other alternative is to get a local metal worker to fabricate one.

Registered
When I had my Orlando, I managed to find a second hand carrier from a vauxhall Zafira C. It would have fitted to the underside of the car no problem as the threaded bolts underneath all lined up, as did the hook holes in the boot that allow you to loosen the carrier off to get the tyre out for changing Etc. However it will only house a space saver wheel, a full size tyre will NOT fit in it.
I wanted a full size spare so the carrier was no good.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Kev82chev I really would like to have a full size there, but thanks for the information 馃憤

1 - 4 of 4 Posts