Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have just purchased the above car which was advertised as having bluetooth, but after looking at the manual and dashboard and doing a google search it doesn't actually have bluetooth integrated. Has anyone else had this problem? I am a bit miffed as this was one of the features that I wanted, now I am going to have to either buy a hands free kit (but not sure if there is an aux port) or get a bluetooth radio installed which will likely cost quite a bit.

·
Super Moderator
7,566 Posts
If the product doesnt meet the advertised specification stated then return it to the Seller under breach of contract or renegotiate the price.

Use the Forum Back Topic Search function to see if there are existing discussions which may provide suggestions.

Helpful tips on completing your Sign-up and how to use the forum etc on the following link:-

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I told him and he said that autotrader came up with this spec from the Chevrolet Spark ad, which it does, plus he gave me a good p/ex price for my car so I don't want to create waves as I love my Spark apart from the bluetooth problem. I will have a look at the forum back topic search though, thank you.

·
Registered
454 Posts
There are cheap options, especially if you have an aux port.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts