Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
picked up my cruze 2.0 Diesel on monday, everything was fine till driving down the motorway to work.
when i noticed there is a drift to the left, tried various roads and cambers etc.
took it back to dealers and they said they have done what they can to the chevy specs, so next thing is a 4 wheel alingement check ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well what can i say 3rd visit in 2weeks for the non existent steering issues, ue right..
Anyways we will have to take it on a motorway test drive, says he...
were u not supposed to do that in the first place says i, on accordance with ur trouble shooting guide says i, utter silence from him.
so lets wait and see what my new cruze shows up and what fuel they use of my bloody money.
arghhhh, angry and disbelief head starting to stew a bit now.Edited by: dervb

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Surprise surprise, up on 4 wheel alingement rig, rear axle out of alingement by a few degrees. (dont say i told you so).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Happy new year Chevy owners...Well got a surprise just before christmas, went back to Lookers liverpool (were i bought the cruze) to get my new Tax disc, when we waiting a manager came over to have a chat who i did not recognise.
Anyways i told him in not so many words how i feltabout the car the garage and the management...
The next thing i know he introduces me to the new service manager who would like to take my issues on personnaly.

well to cut a long story short, i have a fully serviceable cruze with a very supportive backup team at Lookers Liverpool,

trust me i was gobsmacked at the total attitude change and management style for customer first...

Well done Lookers

·
Super Moderator
7,470 Posts
Good to hear some positive feedback about a dealer.
Any chance you might be able to 'clone' and distribute more like this around the country?!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts