Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
New to this forum, I can't find the answer to this on here. My 2009 Cruze says Theft Protection Active on the centre console screen. I haven't been able to find any help on Google, hoping someone here can point me in some kind of direction on how to fix it.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,457 Posts
You dont say if you are new owner of this vehicle and you've just experienced this. Was there anything that could have led up to it?
However, it took me just 30 seconds to find this Google entry. Give this a try first and advise outcome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry yes I am the owner. I bought the car two days ago with the radio like this, got a chunk off the price. The car runs fine bar the radio/nav. From what I have read some Chevy's theft protection stops the car working entirely, that's why I skipped that video. I'll give that a try though thank you.

·
Super Moderator
6,457 Posts
Always helpful to provide as much information as possible about the vehicle and add this in your Footer / Signature .
As a new member to the Forum you'll find helpful tips in the following link:-

·
Super Moderator
6,457 Posts
Did the video enable you to fix the problem? Always helpful to other Forum members to give solution feedback so as to help others who may ecouter the same problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts