Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I’ve recently bought a 7 seater Captiva 2011 reg, the third row seats are not attached, It came with the seats but nothing to attached them on to, does anybody know the name of the part I need to fix the seats in thank you

·
Super Moderator
6,875 Posts
EM, There are already posts relating to third row seating which can be accessed/read by using the Forum Back Index Search function (covers about 10 years worth of posts). These posts are captioned (i) Captiva third row seats (ii) Installing 3rd row (iii) 2 Extra seats.
My first question is whether your vehicle is a Series 1 (late registered into 2011) or if you have a Series 2. I believe there was a post a while ago attempting to fit third row seats into a 5 seater vehicle which simply didnt have the fixing connections built in during manufacture to accept the additional two rear seats. When I have time I'll see if I can locate this entry. Meanwhile you can explore using the Search facility.

You didnt complete your World location in your Sign-Up. The Forum system has possibly identified the UK (?). The following link will assist you as a new member how to use the Forum to your full advantage. Completing location and full vehicle details are helpful to all readers and yourself.

·
Super Moderator
6,875 Posts
EM, There are already posts relating to third row seating which can be accessed/read by using the Forum Back Index Search function (covers about 10 years worth of posts). These posts are captioned (i) Captiva third row seats (ii) Installing 3rd row (iii) 2 Extra seats.
My first question is whether your vehicle is a Series 1 (late registered into 2011) or if you have a Series 2. I believe there was a post a while ago attempting to fit third row seats into a 5 seater vehicle which simply didnt have the fixing connections built in during manufacture to accept the additional two rear seats. When I have time I'll see if I can locate this entry. Meanwhile you can explore using the Search facility.

You didnt complete your World location in your Sign-Up. The Forum system has possibly identified the UK (?). The following link will assist you as a new member how to use the Forum to your full advantage. Completing location and full vehicle details are helpful to all readers and yourself.

More info on this link :- captiva 5 seat to 7 seat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts