Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys ive owned my Spark for 1 year and love it.Although All my friends have bigger cars and pull caravans i feel a little left out. Im wondering if my car can pull a trailer or trailer tent?
thanks
Chris

·
Registered
380 Posts
Yes you can, chevrolet can sell you the bits, see the main chevrolet uk website for accessories., including towing mirrors, and your handbook for towing weights, Why not? Lovely nippy car, enjoy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi thank you for replying
Ive had a check through my handbook i cant seem to see any towing weights just the gross weight of my car thats what puzzled me a bit

·
Registered
380 Posts
Ta! the chevrolet.co.uk website shows the accessories. And if you google spark tow hitch one of the answers will take you to the website. Given theweightof the car, I guess the unbraked wight is going to be quite low, but as you have a newish car, call chevrolet on 0800 060606, give them your reg and ask them , or indeed your dealer. The people on the phonelines are pretty good, be nice and polite to them, Tell them you are a forum member, and any queries, always ask for a case number. Happy Towing!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts