Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I have the 2018 trax 1.8 LT and I am experiencing issues with the electrics cutting out. Once whilst on the motorway but it can back within a second . Anyone experiencing these issues or know of a fix?

TIA

·
Super Moderator
6,453 Posts
Hi All, I have the 2018 trax 1.8 LT and I am experiencing issues with the electrics cutting out. Once whilst on the motorway but it can [came] back within a second . Anyone experiencing these issues or know of a fix?

TIA

Scooob,

Just a couple of questions.
You mention this being a 2018 model ..... did you have this specially imported because these havent been sold in UK since late 2015 / 2016.

If it is a 2018 model (!!??) from a Chevrolet dealer then it must still have original warranty.

What 'basics' have you checked ie battery terminals, fuse(s) possibly loose / dislodged, have you any Diagnostic codes stored, have you checked the ignition switch, have you checked earth strap connection etc etc. There are owner basics which should be checked through first

Your post is so vague I'm afraid that it raises more questions than answers - especially as to how it is a 2018 model? I'm thinking this vehicle is older than you think it is.

Actually I think I've just found part of an answer ..... you imported this from the Caribbean I believe. However all the other aspects of my reply still apply...ie as owner you have a responsibility to undertake the basic checks and to see if there are any diagnostic codes stored; then we might be able to assist you.

It might be helpful to add the 'Caribbean import into UK' into your Footer vehicle information.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts