Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all have noticed a lot of you have the ltx with the 18 inch wheels how much are the tyres for the 18 inch my lt has the standard 17s and when i phone for tyres they say its an unusual size ! They cost me just over 100 per wheel for khumo tyres ! Same as factory

·
Registered
997 Posts
I get all of my tyres fromwww.camskill.co.uk and they are very compeditive- all you need is a local tyre fitterto change the tyres over and balance the wheels, generally £10-£15 per wheel. If you stick with the original dunlops on the 18" wheels, they are pricey, but there are some good budget tyres from around £70.Having said that, having just had a quick look, the 235/60/17's are expensive by comparison to thwe 18" tyres, so maybe your fitter was right?

·
Registered
29 Posts
hi
ive got an LT model but i brought some LTX 18s on e bay, then used blackcircles.com to get a good price and for £10 extra they came to my house and fitted em..brilliant!! Khumo i think, great tyres, about £100 each...

·
Registered
105 Posts
When I enquired about 18" Dunlop and Michelin I was quoted £180 each. I left it at that and thoughtI will worry about it more when it comes to replacement time.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Never to be repeated bargain of the year. I managed to get four brand new antara 18" alloys complete with brand new dunlop tyres from a vauxhall dealership near darlington off Ebay for£200 the four. Got them for the starting price nobody bid against me, they had come off a new antara [sister car] that had the 20" upgrade and the garage wanted to clear them, [but I bet not at that price] looky or what!!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yes Big Al, very lucky. Make sure you do The Lottery tonight because with luck like that you must be in line for the big one, lol.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just got myself a set of 4 nankgang NS2 245/40/20 for......
£330 delivered
that's less than they cost them.
DP Motorsport have these to clear on ebay for £175 pair. I rang up and paid by debit card and got further £20 off
They still have a pair left if anyone wants. I've had Nangkangs on my ZT and are just as good as the major brands.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got the LTX & got all four Khumonewtyres tracked & ballanced for £400. i spoke to a friend of mine who informed me that the same tyre is used on the Mercades Benz ML 4x4 so they cant be that bad if they use them is what i thought.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts