Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I’m new to the club, so I’m not sure if this has been discussed in the past. I have a 2011 Chevrolet Captiva, only had it 2 days, bought it off my old man. The USB plug isn’t working, the cigarette plug just next to it does work and so does the AUX plug. It’s just the USB plug, I’ve tried several different plugs and none work, so I’m going with the plug. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
6,520 Posts
Welcome Andrew,
To answer your question whether the USB has been discussed before...... the answer is yes many many times over.
What you need to do is use the Forum Back Index which has on record about the past ten years of posted Topics.
You can find the Search Index by going to the three white dots in the black header bar (top right). Select Advanced Search and follow the links.
I've done a direct short cut for you in this instance. Search results for query: USB

The other helpful thing to do is complete your Sign-Up location which is blank other than identifying UK and most importantly of all to give full vehicle details. You tell us it is a 2011 but as this was 'change over' year between Series 1 and Series 2 you could possibly have either. Vehicle details are best if added to your Signature/Footer which means they automatically appear and members can then readily identify the vehicle under discussion.

There are some Tips and Guidance on how to get the best support from the forum on the following link. Please spend a few minutes reading these Helpful pointers.

Reactions: gcmarcal

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi mate, I’ve updated all my info now, appreciate the assistance. I’ll have a look at the previous discussions regarding my USB issue! Cheers mate😁

1 - 3 of 3 Posts