Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am importing a Chevy from South Africa that I bought from a deceased estate. They could not provide me with registration documents and I am told by the DVLA if an Owner's club verify the vehicle for me I can then register it using a V5-55 form. Can anyone point me to the correct person in the Chevrolet owners club that could assist with this? Thank you very much! Paul Cooper

·
Super Moderator
7,286 Posts
Hi all, I am importing a Chevy from South Africa that I bought from a deceased estate. They could not provide me with registration documents and I am told by the DVLA if an Owner's club verify the vehicle for me I can then register it using a V5-55 form. Can anyone point me to the correct person in the Chevrolet owners club that could assist with this? Thank you very much! Paul Cooper

You need to register and discuss this with a suitable 'Classic Owners' Forum. This Forum is for modern road vehicles and do not offer the Service you require.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need to register and discuss this with a suitable 'Classic Owners' Forum. This Forum is for modern road vehicles and do not offer the Service you require.

Thank you very much for responding, will try that route. regards, Paul

·
Super Moderator
7,286 Posts
Hi Paul, The following club might be in a position to be able to assist you with the necessary Certification.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts