Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and welcome to the new Chevrolet Owners Club!

We welcome owners of all Chevrolet cars, past and present, the club and forum is free to join and free to use.

Family rules apply on the forum so please avoid posting anything inappropriate.

The club is only new, so please try and spread the word and help build us up!

If you need anything, just drop me a PM.

Thanks

Daniel

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello and welcome!

Good to see some people start to join up, hopefully more will shortly follow!

Cheers

Dan

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Folks!

Just bought my first Chevy, a 1995 Silver Camaro 3.4l coupe! Fantastic! I love it! It's a little wider than my last car though (Porsche 944) and with the steering wheel on the wrong side!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello All
Just bought a Matiz so just joined.

Lets hope we get lots of members as there are loads of members with Tizzies on the Dawoo Forum

Grumps

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, just discovered this forum so thought id sign up!

Bought an 09 plate blackChevrolet Captiva a few months back, amazing car for the money we paid! Great drive and fuel economy as well for motorway driving.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Guys,

I sell chevy's for Pentagon based in Rochdale, so if anybody needs a new one give us a shout. There will be preferential discount for members.

Cheers

Mark

·
Registered
1 Posts
alrite got a matiz back in sept 09 best car av had yet lol just put sum alloys on lol luks wel nice has any one thought about chevy owner club stickers or is ther any goin about ?

·
Registered
29 Posts
hi all
imstowboy..

weve had a 55 plate lacetti estate-(good car), and a new epica 2.0vcdi LT-(great car-awesome spec- returned 55 mpg on a recent motorway journey at a a steady 65mph..) which ive just part exchanged for a new captiva 2.0vcdi LT 7 seat in black (superb so far with only 140miles on it!)

Wifey has a new bright red matiz 0.8 s which is an amazing little car for £5495...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
my name is Tony I'm in the motor trade and have joined the club to offer any help/support I can and give member's a link to secondhand spare parts.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi my names stephen and currently own a kalos , hopefuly until to-day
...going to show the wife a 2.0 ltr epica LT diesel in black ex demonstrater car with 21000 on clock ,already had a test drive and cant wait to get it
very impressed

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well the wife liked it and ive had it two weeks now and i love it ,its so comfortable and easy to drive (despite its size) done a mixed run into wales and didnt hang about and still returned 44 mpg .just filled the tank and seeing how long it lasts on day to day basis

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone, had test drive in aveo 1.4 the other day, loved it, fetching it tuesday, carnt wait, will keep you informed, cheers everyone.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice to see we have a well managed forum at last..... I think I wrote to Chevrolet in December 2007 asking if they knew of an accredited forum and since then its been a bit hit and miss.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts