Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much infomation around by users of the new Orlando, so I was chuffed when I found this forum. I hope I can pass on any advice & information I have about the Orlando!
Yours

Iva!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi. I've just joined this forum too. I agree, there's a distinct lack of comment re the Orlando. I recently purchased an ex demo LT 130 diesel. I'm beginning to wonder if I let my heart rule my head though. I loved the look of the car, but having had it about 6 weeks now I have to say I'm not over impressed. More of that another time........ It does have it's good points though. What have you got and how do you find it?
Bill.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ah, just realised I responded to your comments re the code 82 yesterday. My dealer said entirely the opposite of yours, i.e. there's no problem continuing driving with code 82 on. It's only an advisory message. Geez, can't believe they didn't know what code 82 was - it's even in the owner's manual!!! So much for Chevy dealers. Begs the question - "Do they know what they're doing?" Did they renew the filter & has it solved your problem? They could also have re-used the existing oil couldn't they as there's no way an oil change should be necessaruy after 4k? Hope they didn't charge you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts