Chevrolet Owners Club banner
581 - 596 of 596 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
ordered a cheap replacement rear wiper from aliexpress, it took about 5 moths to arrive, the mounting pin is the thin one, so not the correct part, the size of the blade is correct, so I just swapped the blades, hopefully, the blade will stay in place.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Well, at least AliExpress is providing parts. More than can be said for GM perhaps.
You have a 508. Nice car🤗

·
Registered
56 Posts
Indeed, the 508 is a much more than a nice car. Until the Captiva, I never thought a Korean car can be comfotrable, but the Captiva is close to the 508 in ride experience.

·
Registered
2007 Holden Captiva CG LX 3.2LTR
20 Posts
Ok so sadly only just found this thread from a post by the original author where it all started after selling his Captiva.
Still I'm keen to add my mods here for everyone to share in themselves if interested 👍

·
Registered
20 Posts
So rather than many it's one post by me of all mods to date over past 2 years. Preparing for my kids who are 1-2 years away from license. Enjoying mods while it lasts haha

Tesla style head unit (kids love it!)
600W amp
30mm Lowered
Black lower trim over faded grey vinyl
ECU remap
Throttle controller
K&N filter
Folding side mirrors
Headlight eyelids
Full LED inside and out.
Roof racks

More to come this week..
2.5inch performance exhaust
Replace all door seals

Wish list..
Keyless start
Sunroof
Heated seats
Auto Rear tailgate open (still too expensive!!)
Roof box

WTS 👍

·
Registered
77 Posts
600W amp
Which head unit did you go with and where from? I'm interested in doing this at some point.

·
Super Moderator
7,656 Posts
Which head unit did you go with and where from? I'm interested in doing this at some point.

Strad, When David responds just double check that what he fitted to his Series 1 will fit your Series 2. I have a feeling they have different size housings.

Reactions: Strad

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Strad. Pic of unit attached. Plenty of products from Alied but you will need to make sure correct model is provided. Each display is made for specific model.

·
Registered
20 Posts
So rather than many it's one post by me of all mods to date over past 2 years. Preparing for my kids who are 1-2 years away from license. Enjoying mods while it lasts haha

600W amp
30mm Lowered
Black lower trim over faded grey vinyl
ECU remap
Throttle controller
K&N filter
Folding side mirrors
Headlight eyelids
Full LED inside and out.
Roof racks

More to come this week..
2.5inch performance exhaust
Replace all door seals

Wish list..
Keyless start
Sunroof
Heated seats
Auto Rear tailgate open (still too expensive!!)
Roof box

WTS 👍
Performance exhaust complete. Sounds and feels great!

·
Registered
2008 C100 awd diesel
27 Posts
Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Steering part

Hello 🙏

Ordered some leather seat covers from Italy and fitted them a few years ago. Still holding up well 😁

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
2008 C100 awd diesel
27 Posts
This is their website:

These covers were made for a special version of the 2009 model sold in Italy. Have tried to order another set to keep as a spare, but they are out of stock...

581 - 596 of 596 Posts