Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

As you guys been owners of chevrolet cars in the uk for quite some time i need some advice from you.
Now after owning several german cars and my last one prooving quite dissapointing (spending about 3k in a matter of 2.5 months /it was a vw passat 58 plate ) i am thinking of getting a chevy specially the cruze the saloon ( i don`t like how the hatchback looks like + i`m thinking i might do some minicabing during the summer as i`ll soon be a student ) .
Now after my terrible experience and spending all of my savings i`m just terrified of getting another car and something going terribly wrong with it in the first few months .
What do u guys think about them? Are they reliable ? I have about 5.5k to spend on one so i can probably get an 1.6 lt or a 2.0d ls hopefully .
Now i love the design , i love the cockpit and the fact that in a few months i can transform it in something out of need for speed lol but why don`t u seem them in the uk roads? I mean i live in london central and beside the fact when i went to the dealer to test drive one i never ever seen one . Is it just because because most people aren`t aware of them or they just like german cars or what..?
Will it be hard to find parts for them ? i checked eurocarparts u can only get service parts at the moment which is kind of shocking thinking that they are the biggest ones.
Hope that someone can give me a relevant answer that could tick all of my boxes and decide if a cruze is for me or not .
Cheers ,Alex

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi

buy one they are brilliant cars for the money! i would go out and get another if i had the money! just been on ebay looking at them 5k for a 2010 1.6 no brainer

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well yeah they look nice and all but i was expecting some owners to come up with a reply but i guess that the fact that no one bothered the reply is telling that there aren`t a lot of people having them lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts