Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2011 spark plus
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm in a pickle. I have tried to find 13 inch wheel trims for my 2011 chevrolet spark and I can't. Could someone please help me with a website or something please as I am lost. Thank you so much for your taking the time to read this. Regards Derek.

·
Super Moderator
7,867 Posts
Derek, This Forum is not a parts sourcing facility. I'm assuming you are UK located (the forum system believes so but you didnt complete this in your Sign-Up). The internet is full of offerings for 13inch wheel trims. Argos, Halfords, EuroCarParts, CarParts4Less, eBay ..... the list goes on and on. Go and do your shopping buddy.
Helpful info on using this Forum can be read here :- Helpful Guidance Using the Forum

·
Registered
498 Posts
Ed, as usual, lack of information from the OP prevents a useful answer. I am fairly sure (but not100%) that Sparks of this era, with steel wheels (13" or 14") did not come from factory with wheel trims at all, but rather a small centre nut cover (what elderly people might call a "hub cap"), and eBay is awash with steel wheel Sparks that are being dismantled.
Perhaps all that pickling vinegar has affected the OP's ability so see.

·
Super Moderator
7,867 Posts
Metro, I'm onboard with your centre 'hub' description as a possibility. If that is what is required then a Breaker Yard registration is probably the answer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Derek, This Forum is not a parts sourcing facility. I'm assuming you are UK located (the forum system believes so but you didnt complete this in your Sign-Up). The internet is full of offerings for 13inch wheel trims. Argos, Halfords, EuroCarParts, CarParts4Less, eBay ..... the list goes on and on. Go and do your shopping buddy.
Helpful info on using this Forum can be read here :- Helpful Guidance Using the Forum
THe guy is stuck and naturally hes turning to the people most likely to have the answer cant understand your unhelpful answer I have had the same problem and I to after returning 4 different set to the suppliers you have outling cant get any to fit

·
Super Moderator
7,867 Posts
THe guy is stuck and naturally hes turning to the people most likely to have the answer cant understand your unhelpful answer I have had the same problem and I to after returning 4 different set to the suppliers you have outling cant get any to fit
Tony, The OP asked for '13" wheel trims' and my response pointed him to the Internet. He did not ask for 'centre hub trims'. We still dont actually know what he requires because he hasnt clarified. Long standing members Jasta and Metro are also no wiser than I am in view of the lack of original information/description. When you have spent a wee bit more time reading this Forum you will be amazed at the growing number of requests asking members to 'find' something which is readily available with a few direct clicks on the internet by the enquirer. This Forum is becoming more and more a means of people wanting others to do their search/shopping for them without using their own initiative.

Sometimes we spend exchange after exchange even establishing what the vehicle is ie year/variant model under discussion when members dont complete their Sign-Up or where they are in the World. Maybe you would oblige us by completing your Sign-Up. Once you provide details of your vehicle wheel size and what you require we'll be able to assist you also.

The following link will assist you on using the Forum. Helpful Guidance Using the Forum

·
Registered
498 Posts
Tony, The UK version of the Spark was not sold with wheel trims on steel wheels, as I previously pointed out. A look at the steel wheels shows that they were never designed to have wheel trims, but just centre caps, as they were supplied with. You can clearly see that the wheel centre offers no normal means of attaching a trim as the centre is near flush with the outer rim.

The OP didn't bother to be specific or indeed take the time or trouble to take and post pictures of his wheels so that we could offer precise assistance. Missing your wheel trims or centre caps is not really a show stopper either.

Currently, I am looking for the small cable that connects the radio steering wheel controls to the clockspring on a 2011 Aveo LT. This is because I have recently fitted a very nice leather steering wheel from an LT to my Aveo S, ( the original plastic wheel was polished shiny and the texture removed due to the 600 miles a week it does) but it did not come with that tiny cable. So I still have to reach over to press the buttons.

Please tell me where I can order one from. I also want it cheap and quick.

Not that simple is it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts