Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yes I have been waiting and still doing so was originally told Nov, then 17th December and told Chevrolet UK had told dealers all orders would be filled by the end of the year except they did not say which year, now been given another date of the boat coming in to the UK Jan 10th, don't think I will hold my breath but just to make everyone feel better the RAC breakdown man who came to help out when my Citroen C4 decided to shred a front tyre said whats going on as everyone is waiting for new cars of every make and they are not special cars say like a Morgan or an Aston Martin or a Rolls Royce, but what he said were just standard cars.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered mine July 3rd and am still waiting. Though I was told at the time that it would be a January delivery. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
16 Posts
kevinhiatt said:
now been given another date of the boat coming in to the UK Jan 10th, don't think I will hold my breath

Thats a bit worrying as Chevorlet told me this today:-Your vehicle is now due to arrive on the ship docking 22/01/2012. Due to be delivered to Wilson & Co on 03/02/2012.

On lessthere is more than 1 ship due of course. i ordered mine in October, (LTZ exce pack) was also told January 2012. if its not here by Feb i think i will cancel the order

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've also been told my LT should be 'Landing' today. Sounds like it's being lobbed out of a plane......which it may as well be.....because I've been waiting since June, having been given several ficticious dates along the way. This car better be worth the wait. It's cost me a small fortune in monthlyleasing costs whilst I've been withoutmy owncar.....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Am in the same boat too now, sold my car ready for my new one so need to look at hiring something if it doesnt arrive again when promised. not an ideal situation to be in and am not prepared to wait much longer when other dealers could have you on the road within 2weeks form order to delivery.

Dont know if its true but was told the Orlando's have only recently (december) hit the production line again

How long does shipping take form South Korea to the UK?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts