Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
Have had both screen washers stop working (frozen?) with no sound of a running pump. Rear screen washer now working with usual sound of running pump, but front still quiet and not working.

Are these items separately fused?

Cheers

JEGRugby

·
Registered
997 Posts
The rear appears to be wired directly from a fuse in the under bonnet fuse box. The fronts are also but also go through fuse F3 in the interior box. Pic will follow.

·
Registered
997 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Bigiainw, that was exactly what I wanted to know. Cannot find the wiring diagrams on line, hence the query.

JEGRugby

·
Registered
997 Posts
No Problemo!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fuse found and was duff. Duly replaced but not tested- I will wait untilI have to shift all this white stuff off the car!
Thanks for your help

·
Registered
997 Posts
Anytime!

·
Registered
10 Posts
bigiainw said:
The rear appears to be wired directly from a fuse in the under bonnet fuse box. The fronts are also but also go through fuse F3 in the interior box. Pic will follow.
Thank youbigiainw for the tip.
I was travelling in Germany a couple of days ago on the way back to the UK and found myself with plenty of screenwash in the tank and a not working front washer, at first I thought it was due to frozennozzlesbut then realized it was something to do with the pump. Thanks to your tip this morning I went straight to the fuse compartment, took the 10A fuse out and got a new one, bang on the front washers are up and running again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts