Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am going Germany at the end of the year and need to put winter tyres on my captiva ! The tyres are sorted but need some 17" wheels to put them on but it's really hard to find some original wheels for it ! Any idea if anything else will fit straight on ? Steel or alloy wheels ? Not sure what the pcd is for the captiva ?? Any help will be much appreciated thanks Adi

·
Registered
997 Posts
For sale
My Captiva is about to be traded in. I am shortly going to be selling 4 original LTX 18" wheels (in graphite grey) with nearly new winter tyres (marangoni meteos, really excellent). Any one interested, they'll be £300 and will need to be collected or a courier arranged to collect.
I also have 2 other 18" wheels in standard silver, no tyres for sale in good condtiton, a used DPF (mine was removed) in good working order, a new rear wiper blade, a rear wheel bearing, test fitted but new,complete with abs sensor(issue was a drive shaft joint, not the bearing as originally diagnosed. so was removed and original reinstalled), and a set of original Chevy mats for a 7 seater (no boot mat), a full set of aftermarket rubber mats (inc boot mat, in very good condition) again used but in really good condition with all fixings, 2 rear anti roll bar drop links, BNIP,(bought as a kit with 2 fronts that have already been fitted to my car)for sale.
I may also have some other bits that I've forgotten which I'll post if and whenI come across them.
PM me if interested in any of the above.

Edited by: bigiainw

1 - 2 of 2 Posts