Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i’ve been trying to find a lambda sensor for my 2011 2.0 diesel orlando for days now but can’t find one unless it’s from a main dealer which is around £230 :/ all the people i’ve contacted who are breaking orlando’s haven’t got one on, im just wondering if there’s a universal one i can buy or anyone point me in the direction i can buy one that’s not so expensive!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Yes there is, and an internet search for "universal lambda sensor" will provide you with all sorts of options. Generally they are sold without the connector, which differs more than the sensors do, so you will need to either cut the existing one off and solder the new one on, or dismantle and refit the connector.

You can pay whatever you like, from about £15 up to the full price you have quoted.

I won't provide links because as ever, when you substitute OEM parts for non OEM, there is an element of risk involved, and I am unable to vouch for the quality of the parts supplied. While your original is off the car, you should definitely test it using the blowlamp and multimeter method, just to be sure it is duff.

Be aware that owning a Korean Chevrolet in the UK now is not for the faint hearted, you either need a well stuffed wallet, or an amount of tools, experience and ingenuity. Or both.

Reactions: Rgoodz

·
Registered
500 Posts
Victor, according to a cross reference that I have looked at, you are correct, and that same part fits the Cruze/Antara/Captiva/Orlando with the 2.2 or 2.0 Diesel. Best price i saw for off-brand was £32.

Reactions: Rgoodz
1 - 4 of 4 Posts